Join us at the most prestigious motor racing awards ceremony of the year.
Taking place on June 4, the Motor Sport Hall of Fame celebrates the greatest names in racing across F1, Motorcycling, Sports Cars, and other disciplines. Witness as the class are 2018 are inducted into the illustrious Motor Sport Hall of Fame following a year of voting by the Motor Sport community. Dine among your driving heroes in the splendor of the Royal Automobile Club, Woodcote Park in Surrey. Listen to their stories and revealing anecdotes shared on stage for an intimate audience of friends, competitors and lucky fans.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE STARS
Dine alongside the stars - previous guests have included Nigel Mansell, Murray Walker, Sir Jackie Stewart, Alain Prost, Damon Hill, Niki Lauda, Tom Kristensen, Murray Walker, Brian Redman, Freddie Spencer, David Richards, and David Brabham.
GET UP CLOSE TO THE ACTION
Begin the evening with live demonstration hill climbs by celebrity drivers in rarely seen vehicles. 2017 saw Bruce McLaren’s Can-Am Challenge-winning car, one of only three M6As built, driven by four-time IndyCar series champion, Dario Franchitti.
ONCE IN A LIFETIME
Experience unique film footage and live interviews on stage with inductees and guests flying in specifically for the Hall of Fame evening.
Enjoy an evening of champagne and a gourmet three-course dinner in the Royal Automobile Club’s elegant country residence usually reserved for members.
Ticket package includes;
- Champagne and canape reception
- Three course meal plus coffee
- A selection of unlimited premium wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- Demonstration runs of racing cars and bikes driven by motor sport stars
- Displays of historic vehicles from F1, sports car racing and Moto GP
- Unique films and live interviews on stage with inductees
- Organised transport to local accommodation and nearby rail station from the venue