- Goodwood through the years – focus on the Sussex circuit
- Chasing 400mph on two wheels – Guy Martin on his Triumph link up at Bonneville
- Lunch with… Jacques Villeneuve – forthright thoughts from the 1997 world champion… who is still looking for drives, aged 45
- Nigel Roebuck’s reflections – F1 bids a less than fond farewell to CVC… and hitching a ride in a Ferrari P4 with Chris Amon
- Kurt Ahrens – the factory Porsche driver who won the Nürburgring 1000Kms, but then walked away
- F1 Frontline with Mark Hughes – the Liberty takeover, Rosberg’s recent F1 hat-trick and Jenson Button’s 10 greatest Grands Prix drives
- ERA twin test – Simon Taylor takes R4A & R4D up Shelsley Walsh
Note - US readers will receive an alternative cover featuring the Goodwood Revival.
Buy the digital edition of Motor Sport and get the latest issue plus app-exclusive photos and videos you won’t find in the magazine. Featuring over 20 videos and much, much more, you can read your magazine any time, anywhere. Click here to download the Motor Sport app.