Test the performance and capability of your own car around a race circuit in a safe and relaxed environment whilst meeting like-minded petrol heads and the Motor Sport team.
Goodwood Motor Circuit is an extraordinary place. The only classic circuit in the world to remain entirely in its original form, it was sympathetically restored over a six-year period in 1998, in preparation for the inaugural Goodwood Revival that year. It is a unique and exceptional venue for track hire and delivers a legendary fast and flowing driving experience.
Motor Sport have teamed up with Classic and Sports Finance to host its second track day at Goodwood and it will take place on Saturday 23rd March 2019. With a limited amount of spaces, this day has everything you need in a track day to thrill all your senses. From racing around the historic track, to the bespoke Goodwood buffet menu to keep you well fuelled, you will be kept entertained all day whilst being based out of one of the original circuit buildings.
Your day includes:
- - Exclusive hire of Goodwood Motor Circuit
- - Up to three Paddocks available with a total of 143 shelters
- - Exclusive use of the Jackie Stewart Pavilion or Race Control Building, including lounge and dining area with decked terraces overlooking the Paddocks and Pit Lane.
- - Breakfast Rolls, Tea & Coffee
- - Buffet Lunch, Tea and Coffee
- - Noise Testing (please note all cars must pass a static test lower than 105dBA)
- - Helmet Hire
- - Drivers welcome and Track Day briefing with Chief Instructor
- - Motor Circuit Operations Stewards & Flag Marshals
- - Access to the Motor Sport Team
- • 08.00 Registration and Breakfast is served
- • 08.40 Welcome and safety briefing
- • 09.00 Track live
- • 12.30 Track Closes
- • 12.30 Lunch overlooking the track in the Jackie Stewart Pavilion.
- • 13.30 Track goes live
- • 17.00 Track Closes
- *Subject to change
Select your ticket type below and any additional items such as spectators, skid pan upgrade and helmets: